It was fun to experiment with the different on line generators. My first impression was that they are good tools for creating customized signs and graphics. As a teacher, I could use the signs on a parent-teacher blog or for effect on a homework assignment page on a blog or at a website. I could manipulate text or create signs to print out and use them as sign labels in a library or classroom at learning stations or in designated reading areas. The special effects and smiley face visuals could be inserted on a classroom home page or a student blog for added effect. I experimented with Happy Face Generator and with Image Chef and Post-It Note Generator, and my absolute favorite was the Image Chef. I think that it could make sight word cards more appealing for younger kids who are learning to read, and older students could enjoy creating signs from key words and graphics for computer practice. Image Chef is a simple application, and it was very easy to save my creation to my desk top for future use. The links are below:Shine sunshine is from http://www.imagechef.com/
The happy face is from http://www.happyfacegenerator.com/
The post-it note is from http://postit.note.txt2pic.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment