Well, I uploaded an image to the 23 Things Sandbox and added a comment, but it didn’t show up on the Front Page right away, so I’m hoping that the site will update and display my comment at some point. I need confirmation! Using the wiki seemed like a fairly simple process, and I can see what a useful tool this could be in the classroom for students to share information and to collaborate on projects. I liked the how-to video that explained wikis in very basic terms – demonstrating how a group of people could keep adding information and comments to any subject that is open for discussion. The wiki can be used to track information and for editing and for brainstorming. I think that this app would quickly engage students because of the technology aspect –a much easier way to organize than a string of emails. The wiki reminds me of a blog except that everyone does the writing and has equal creativity input.
No comments:
Post a Comment